Information We Collect
We may collect two types of information from you: (i) information that you voluntarily and knowingly supply to us (e.g., through a registration process, sign-ups, or other interaction with the Site); and (ii) information that is derived through automated tracking mechanisms.
Information Collected Using Cookies and Other Web Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, TFB India may automatically collect certain technical information, such as the type of Internet browser or computer system you are using or your IP address (a number assigned to your computer when you browse the Internet), the date and time of your access to the Site, and your browsing actions and patterns. The information we collect using these technical tools is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize repeat visitors to the Site for analytical purposes.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. You may be able to “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology by managing them on your own equipment, browser or mobile device. However, if you decide not to accept such tracking technology from us or from our third party vendor’s or partner’s cookies, your ability to use some features on our website may be impaired.
How We Use Your Information
If we collect information from you we may use the information to improve our Site, our services, and your experience with our Site, as well as our products and services. For example we might use information collected from you for any of the following purposes:
- to communicate with you about our products and services and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies that may be of interest to you;
- to register you for, or notify you that you are a winner of, a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion;
- to respond to your queries and requests;
- to assist you with managing your account and passwords;
- to process product orders submitted by you, communicate with you about the orders, and process payments and refunds;
- to undertake, with your consent, any other promotional activities such as providing information about special events;
- to build our contact database;
- for internal market analysis, such as identification of trends and measuring the amount of traffic to our Site;
- to provide you with effective customer service and/or technical support;
- to improve the design of our Site; or
- deliver target advertising and coupons.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have industry standard measures in place to safeguard and secure information and data we collect through the Site. However, it is important that you understand that due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, no website or database is completely secure or “hacker proof” and we cannot guarantee that the information you submit through the Site or the information stored on the Site or our servers, will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties.